Book reading workshop
November 9 - December 4
Online reading workshop
Read with peers and discuss with the authors
4 weeks | November 9 – December 4, 2020
Two sessions per week + reading
A collective reading of our new book:
Learning to make a difference:
value creation in social learning spaces
The workshop runs over 4 weeks. We hold two 90-minutes synchronous discussions each week with the whole group. Between an introductory session at the start and a reflection sesssion at the end, each session covers one of the six sections of the book:
- Who is here? What is the story behind this book?
- The concept of social learning space: definition and significance
- The perspective of value creation and agency: four social learning modes
The value-creation framework in the four learning modes:
- Generating value: eight value-creation cycles
- Translating value: flows, loops, and value-creation stories
- Framing value creation: aspirations and uncertainties
- Evaluating social learning: accounting for effects and contribution
- What is the significance of this book? What can we do with it? Next steps.
Price and discounts
Price: 900 US dollars
- Early bird, if paid by October 1, 2020: $650
- Teams of three or more people from the same organization: $650 per person
This price includes a signed copy of the book
Limited number of partial scholarships available for people who circumstances make our prices prohibitive. Contact us.
Register and pay now
You can pay here by credit card using our secure server. Clicking on “Add to cart” will open a cart window where you can enter your payment information.
Then fill out the registration form below. We will be in touch with you for further details.
Subscribe to our bulletin about workshops
Grass Valley, California
(+351) 962 298 800
(+1) 530 205 3231